Jelly Belly Expands Famed Line, Unveils All-New Harry Potter™ Licensed Confections
New Chocolates, Gummies and Packaging Available this Fall
FAIRFIELD, CALIF., May 22, 2018 — The magic continues with the newly expanded and redesigned Harry Potter inspired collection from Jelly Belly, shipping in time for the holidays. Jelly Belly Candy Company in partnership with Warner Bros. Consumer Products is thrilled to debut new chocolate and gummi confections inspired by Harry Potter, along with new Chocolate Frog collectible cards and a wild new Bertie Bott’s Every-Flavour Beans Gift Box.
Designed with Harry Potter enthusiasts in mind, seven new series-inspired chocolate and gummi sweets join the popular line. Additionally, the new Bertie Bott’s Every-Flavour Beans Gift Box offers fans of all ages the experience of selecting from an unusual collection of jelly bean flavors. Collectibles, fan favorites and more await inside this amazing collection of confections, now featuring refreshed packaging designs.
Confections in this line now include:
NEW Chocolate Wands
- 1.5-oz. chocolate wand replicas of main characters, Harry Potter, Albus Dumbledore, Hermione Granger or Ron Weasley.
- Includes a sheet of spells fans will recognize from the series.
- Shipping to retailers in cases with two six-count caddies.
- Sold in caddies by character with Harry Potter and Albus Dumbledore sold in dedicated cases, and Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley sold in a mixed case.
NEW Chocolate House Crests
- Each Gable Box package includes four .25-oz. chocolates with crisped rice, moulded in the shape of each Hogwarts House Crest.
- Available in 12-count cases.
NEW Chocolate Creatures
- Each package contains two mysteries inside:
- A .55-oz. chocolate with crisped rice, moulded in the shape of one of six creatures or pets inspired by the Wizarding World: Aragog, Crookshanks, Fang, Fluffy, Hedwig, Thestral.
- One of six exclusive collectible stickers.
- Packages are blind without a window, so the creature inside remains a mystery until the bag is opened.
- Available in a mixed 24-count caddy.
NEW Gummi Creatures
- Features a 1.5-oz. Gummi in one of four flavor combinations: Cherry/Lime, Cherry/Blueberry, Blueberry/Lime, Lime/Orange.
- Available in one of five magical creatures or pets:
- Fang, Fluffy, Buckbeak, Hedwig, Aragog.
- Ships in 2/24-count mixed caddies.
Bertie Bott’s Every Flavour Beans
- Available now in three packages:
- NEW 4.25-oz Gift Box
- Filled with only unusual flavors such as Soap, Black Pepper and Dirt.
- Flavors are packed into individual compartments.
- 1.2-oz. Flip Top Box and 1.9-oz. Grab & Go Bag
- Includes all 20 flavors ranging from delicious to bizarre, featuring iconic flavors Candyfloss and Earwax.
- NEW 4.25-oz Gift Box
- Includes flavor guide on each package.
- Comes with a .55-oz. milk chocolate frog with crisped rice.
- Includes a lenticular collectible card featuring legendary witches and wizards from the Wizarding World.
- Cards feature new photorealistic images of some of the most iconic characters such as Gilderoy Lockhart.
- Ships in 24 ct. mixed caddy.
- Chewy gummies in five intense flavors: Banana, Pear, Sour Cherry, Tangerine, Watermelon.
- Available in a 2.1-oz. Grab & Go Bag.
# # #
About Jelly Belly Candy Company:
Jelly Belly Candy Company was founded in 1898, and began making Jelly Belly® jelly beans in 1976. Today, Jelly Belly products are sold all over the world and the company remains family owned and operated by the fourth, fifth and sixth generations of the candy-making family. For more information about Jelly Belly and its confections, visit www.jellybelly.com, or consumers can call (800) 522-3267 and retailers can call (800) 323-9380. Connect with the company online on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn.
About Warner Bros. Consumer Products
Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP), a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company, extends the Studio’s powerful portfolio of entertainment brands and franchises into the lives of fans around the world. WBCP partners with best-in-class licensees globally on an award-winning range of toys, fashion, home décor, and publishing inspired by franchises and properties such as DC, J.K. Rowling’s Wizarding World, Looney Tunes and Hanna-Barbera. The division’s successful global themed entertainment business includes groundbreaking experiences such as The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi (opening 2018). With innovative global licensing and merchandising programs, retail initiatives, promotional partnerships and themed experiences, WBCP is one of the leading licensing and retail merchandising organizations in the world.
HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Publishing Rights © JKR. (s18)