Jelly Belly Adds Three New Flavors to Cocktail Classics
Mimosa, Gin & Tonic and Moscow Mule Join the Line of True-To-Life Cocktail Flavors
Inspired by some of the country’s favorite cocktails, the Jelly Belly Candy Company jelly bean mixologists are at it again with a refreshed Cocktail Classics line featuring three new flavors and contemporary new package designs. Mimosa, Gin & Tonic and Moscow Mule join fan favorites Pomegranate Cosmo, Margarita, Mojito, Piña Colada and Strawberry Daiquiri.
Available online and at select retailers beginning this Fall, Jelly Belly Cocktail Classics are OU Kosher certified, gluten-free, peanut free, dairy free, fat free and non-alcoholic. Like all Jelly Belly jelly beans, the new products pack intense flavor from the chewy center to the shell. Flavors included in the refreshed line are:
- Mimosa – Be immediately transported to weekend brunch with this sophisticated flavor blend of champagne and orange juice.
- Gin & Tonic – The flavor of crisp and distinct elderberry is combined with green flecks of tart lime for a refreshing bite.
- Moscow Mule – On the outside, a beautiful copper color to mirror the iconic Moscow Mule mug, and on the inside bright and aromatic tastes of spicy ginger beer.
- Pomegranate Cosmo – This flavor is bright in color, sweet, fruity and refreshing.
- Margarita – Whether or not it’s Taco Tuesday, the flavors of this recipe will carry you away to a sunny beach or happy hour with friends.
- Mojito – Bright mint and lime notes add to this refreshing and herbaceous variety.
- Piña Colada – Flavors of pineapple and coconut are blended together for a bite-sized tropical delight.
- Strawberry Daiquiri – Made with real strawberry puree, this flavor instantly brings the sweet and fruity frozen cocktail to perfected candy form.
Jelly Belly Cocktail Classics will be available in 3.5 oz. Grab & Go Bags, 4.5 oz. Flip-Top-Boxes and 7.5 oz. Specialty Gift Bags featuring all eight flavors and 4.25 oz. Gift Boxes featuring Mimosa, Gin & Tonic, Moscow Mule, Pomegranate Cosmo and Margarita flavors. Visit Jelly Belly’s store locator to find the line near you.
A family-owned and operated candy company for six generations, Jelly Belly has a long history in bringing high-quality products to market, offering over 50 different confections in addition to the 100+ flavors of its iconic Jelly Belly jelly beans.
With candy-making roots dating back to 1869, Jelly Belly Candy Company began making Jelly Belly® jelly beans in 1976. Today, Jelly Belly products are sold all over the world and the company remains family-owned and operated by the fourth, fifth and sixth generations of the candy-making family. For more information about Jelly Belly and its confections, visit www.jellybelly.com or consumers can call (800) 522-3267 and retailers can call (800) 323-9380. Connect with the company online on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn.