2024 Press Kit
Jelly Belly® Showcases New BeanBoozled and Magical Confections at the 2024 Winter Fancy Food Show
Expo Attendees Can Stop By Booth #927 To Get A First Look At the Latest Flavor Additions to the Jelly Belly BeanBoozled® and Harry Potter™ Lines
FAIRFIELD, CA – Jelly Belly Candy Company is bringing new twists to fan-favorite collections this year at the Specialty Food Association 2024 Winter Fancy Food Show, taking place in Las Vegas from January 21 through January 23. As a brand that’s constantly innovating with consumers and retailers in mind, Jelly Belly® is especially excited to show off its newest confections that push the envelope and deliver in both flavor and quality. On the showroom floor at booth #927, attendees will get a chance to see the Jelly Belly BeanBoozled® 7th Edition line, featuring two new weird and wild flavors, Wet Dog and Burnt Rubber, paired with two delicious counterparts, Top Banana and Licorice, as well as Harry Potter™ items to excite the Wizarding World and the Boba Milk Tea collection, which includes five trending flavors.
“There’s no better way to experience flavor firsthand, so we are thrilled to be on-site at the Winter Fancy Food Show to give attendees a taste of our new products,” said Rob Swaigen, Vice President of Global Marketing at Jelly Belly Candy Company. “We know how much Jelly Belly fans love our BeanBoozled collection, so we decided to bring double the excitement with new wacky flavors, Wet Dog and Burnt Rubber, and two classic counterparts, Top Banana and Licorice. Our Wizarding World fans are always delighted to see new products , so expanding our Harry Potter collection was without question.”
A full list of what Jelly Belly plans to showcase at the 2024 Winter Fancy Food Show includes:
- Jelly Belly® BeanBoozled® welcomes the 7th edition in various formats so consumers can take it on the go or enjoy it at home.
- NEW BeanBoozled® 7th Edition Full Sealed End Box from Jelly Belly includes all the fun. With just a flip of the lid, consumers can test their luck with the BeanBoozled® 7th Edition Full Sealed End Box. Will fans taste a weird flavor like Wet Dog or pick out a tasty flavor like Top Banana?
- NEW BeanBoozled® 7th Edition Gift Box makes for the ultimate gift with a weird surprise. Spin the wheel with family and friends for a chance to taste a wacky or delicious flavor.
- NEW BeanBoozled® 7th Edition Bag allows fans to take the fun on the go. Pass the bag around to test your luck with 10 weird and wild flavor pairings.
- NEW BeanBoozled® 7th Edition Mystery Bean Dispenser will decide your fate. Those brave enough to try will either end up with a weird flavor like Burnt Rubber or a classic flavor like Licorice.
- NEW BeanBoozled® 7th Edition Spinner Tin gives a new spin on the classic BeanBoozled challenge. The container holds 20 lookalike weird or delicious flavors that will test consumers’ taste buds.
- Jelly Belly® Harry Potter™ Collection expands its line with four new products available before the 2024 holiday season.
- NEW Harry Potter™ Marauder’s Map Advent Calendar is the ultimate gift for Hogwarts™ fans. Count down to the holidays with Wizarding World trivia and an assortment of delicious Jelly Belly jelly beans for each day.
- NEW Harry Potter™ Mini Butterbeer™ Glass Mug is filled with Butterbeer™ jelly beans so Harry Potter fans can give a mini cheers on the go.
- NEW Harry Potter™ Pumpkin Juice Bottle
- NEW Harry Potter™ Honeydukes Tin
- Jelly Belly® Boba Milk Tea Jelly Bean Collection. The perfect balance of tea, tapioca and flavor, these internationally inspired jelly beans include Mango, Taro, Matcha, Strawberry and Thai Milk Tea.
- Jelly Belly® Boba Milk Tea Gift Box showcases everyone’s favorite boba beverages in a stylish box with all five Boba Milk Tea flavors for the best-shared treat.
- Jelly Belly® Boba Milk Tea Bag features all five Boba Milk Tea jelly beans, best enjoyed solo.
- Jelly Belly® Boba Milk Tea Grab & Go® Bag is a new summer road trip essential. Consumers can enjoy all five boba milk tea jelly bean flavors on-the-go.
- Jelly Belly® Boba Milk Tea Mini Cup is perfect for all boba accessory lovers, resembling everyone’s favorite boba beverage as an adorable key chain and filled with all five boba milk tea jelly bean flavors.
For those attending the 2024 Winter Fancy Food Show, visit booth #927 to check out these products and others from Jelly Belly. For more details, you can view and download the Jelly Belly press kit by clicking the button above.
Jelly Belly Candy Company
Celebrating over 125 years of confectionery excellence, Jelly Belly Candy Company is a family-owned company that is committed to producing quality confections. Jelly Belly achieved iconic status as an American brand with the introduction of Jelly Belly® jelly beans in 1976. Today, the company continues to delight consumers worldwide with a diverse portfolio that includes over 100 different flavors of Jelly Belly® jelly beans, BeanBoozled® jelly beans, Sport Beans® Energizing Jelly Beans®, and more than 50 other year-round and seasonal treats. For more information, please visit JellyBelly.com.
About Wizarding World
In the years since Harry Potter was whisked from King’s Cross Station onto Platform nine and three quarters, his incredible adventures have left a unique and lasting mark on popular culture. Eight blockbuster Harry Potter films based on the original stories by J.K. Rowling have brought the magical stories to life and today, the Wizarding World is recognised as one of the world’s best-loved brands.
Representing a vast interconnected universe, it also includes three epic Fantastic Beasts films, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child – the multi-award-winning stage-play, state-of-the-art video and mobile games from Portkey Games, innovative consumer products, thrilling live entertainment (including four theme park lands) and insightful exhibitions.
This expanding portfolio of Warner Bros. owned Wizarding World tours and retail also includes the flagship Harry Potter New York, Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter, Warner Bros. Studio Tour Tokyo, and the Platform 9 3⁄4 retail shops.
The Wizarding World continues to evolve to provide Harry Potter fans with fresh and exciting ways to engage. For the worldwide fan community, and for generations to come, it welcomes everyone in to explore and discover the magic for themselves.