Jelly Belly DIY Easter Basket Hacks & Other Tips
FAIRFIELD, CALIF., Mar. 24, 2015—The jelly bean experts at Jelly Belly have assembled all you need for your next Easter or spring celebration. Find inspiration, DIY hacks for baskets, foolproof recipes and free party printables to make your party memorable by visiting http://www.jellybelly.com/spring-and-easter-ideas.
From skinny desserts that tempt without (too much) guilt, to free printables that add finishing touches to dessert bars, buffets and favors, Jelly Belly has you covered well beyond April 5. Keep the fun rolling this spring through Easter for National Jelly Bean Day on April 22, Mother’s Day in May, plus birthday parties and showers inspired by the flavors and colors of springtime.
Launched in time for Easter, this new hub for “Spring-Spiration” features an infographic with clever tips from Jelly Belly master basket-makers:
DIY hacks to create Instagram and Pinterest-worthy Easter baskets
1) Pick a tall focal point, such as a classic chocolate bunny or a Jelly Belly gift box, and add sweets and other homemade items to frame that piece.
2) First fill the basket with bubble wrap, leftover newspaper or floral foam to create a solid base to secure treats onto and save on the amount of decorative “grass” used.
3) Secure items in the basket with clear tape, so that chocolate bunny or Jelly Belly Spring Gift Box stays in place. Also tape candy bars and smaller items onto lollipop sticks or skewers to make them stand upright.
4) Whether it’s a basket for a girl, boy, mom or dad, make it all about them by adding something that references their favorite activity or candy.
5) Personalize your basket with a few DIY items or a miniature potted plant.
Jelly Belly beans contain four calories per bean and are fat free, peanut free, dairy free, gluten free, vegetarian and OU Kosher certified. For information, visit www.jellybelly.com. Consumers may contact Consumer Affairs at (800) 522-3267. Connect with us on Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest and Instagram.